Tempotest Marine – 75 Navy
- Tempotest Marine Collection
- 100% Solution Dyed Outdoor Acrylic Fibre
- Teflon Finish
- Long Lasting Colour and Strength
- Easy to Clean
- Approximately 8.8oz/sq. yard
- Soil Resistant, Mold Resistant, Oil & Water Repellent
- Water Column – UNI EN 20811 of 38cm
- Approximately 0.022” thick
- 60″ / 152cm Wide
- 10 year Warranty for abnormal & excessive color degradation & loss of sun screening capability due to normal sun, salt, & weather exposure
- Made in Italy
Caring for Tempotest Marine
Air pollution, smog and other kinds of particles can easily be removed from Tempotest fabrics by brushing the fabric surface with a soft brush using a solution of water and soap (two ounces of mild soap in a gallon of water no hotter than 100°F). Avoid the use of detergents; use only mild soap like Woolite or Ivory soap. Rinse thoroughly to remove all soap. Allow the fabric to dry completely in the open air. Avoid wrinkling or folding the fabric.
If substances like tree resin or similar organic dirt that can support mold growth are deposited on the fabric, it is advisable to treat the fabric by gently rubbing the affected area with a solution of bleach diluted in water. Avoid sewing threads and trims that may not be bleach resistant.
Do not iron Tempotest fabrics with steam, and do not dry by using electrical devices.
Store fabric in a dry and ventilated environment during the winter season.
Over time, a fabric’s water repellency will naturally diminish. To compensate for this, we advise periodically using 303 protectant or similar post-cure spray, available at most marine, awning shops, and casual furniture