Policies & FAQs
Where do you ship?
- We currently ship to Canada and the USA from our facilities in Hamilton, Ontario
How long will it take to process my order?
- Orders for in stock items will be processed within 1-3 business days. You will contacted via email if there are any unexpected stock shortages
What shipping method do you use?
- Orders are shipped using either Post or a ground courier
- To avoid creases & marks on your fabric choice, it would be best to ship on a roll, however this is a more costly option
What is the expected delivery time?
- Canadian Orders usually arrive within 5-7 business days from the time they are sent
- USA Orders usually arrive within 2 weeks from the time they are sent
- If you live locally you can choose to pickup your order from our facility in Hamilton, Ontario. In stock items will be ready for pickup within 1-3 business days. You will contacted via email once the item is ready or if there are any unexpected stock shortages. NOTE: items will not be held for more than 30 days.
- ***You will be emailed when your order is ready. Do not come to pickup prior, your order will not be ready.
What is your return / exchange policy?
- Your order is final once you complete your order. A processing fee may apply to refunds.
- Fabrics or any measured/cut items CANNOT be returned & are FINAL SALE
- Clearance or Sale Items CANNOT be returned & are FINAL SALE
- Pillows, panels and furniture CANNOT be returned & are FINAL SALE
- Please note, colours show differently on all devices, we will not be held responsible for the item being different than you expected
- Items sold in packages that are in new, unused & original condition may be returned for exchange or refund within 14 days, a re-stocking charge may apply.
- Shipping charges for returns are the responsibility of the customer
- Shipping charges at the time of sale are non-refundable
- At European Textiles we are committed to providing our visitors with a web site that respects their privacy. Should we ask you to provide certain information you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement
- Information collected about you is for our internal use only & will not be sold, rented or traded for unsolicited marketing purposes, unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. The information collected may be used to process your order & gain a better understanding to better serve you
- Credit cards are processed securely by a payment processor
- Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection & privacy of any information which you provide while you are visiting such sites & such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution & look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question
- If you believe any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect
What if I still have questions?
- Please feel free to inquire about any of this information via the email on the Contact Us page